Residential And Inpatient Rehab In San Diego, CA
Once you’ve completed detox, you’re ready to move forward into our residential inpatient substance abuse treatment program — allowing you to continue your progress with the same team of compassionate medical and mental health care professionals. This familiarity with your personal journey creates a more personalized experience, helping you secure long-term success in your recovery.
Of course, we understand that the recovery journey is different for everyone. Hope Canyon embraces these differences to create an exceptional experience for you. As part of your residential substance abuse treatment, you’ll have access to therapeutic options like:
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT): Mindfulness and other conscious thought techniques used to change harmful behavioral patterns.
- Dialectical Behavioral Therapy (DBT): A form of CBT, this behavior modification method replaces negative behaviors with more beneficial habits.
- Emotion and Trauma-based Therapies: Heal by addressing negative thoughts and emotions associated with past traumas in a safe and controlled environment.
- Relationship and Family Counseling: Mend the damage caused by active addiction while gaining better insight, understanding, and support from the people you love.
- Motivational Interviewing: Learn to fully embrace the lifestyle transformation of addiction recovery and incorporate these changes into your everyday life.
- Life Skills Training: gain actionable new skills and tools for coping with life’s challenges.
Why Consider Residential Substance Abuse Treatment?
Because of our dedication to your recovery journey, Hope Canyon in San Diego strives to provide a truly transformative recovery experience for all of our clients. From your admission date and beyond your discharge, we offer support, guidance and encouragement every step of the way.
Hope Canyon also offers a variety of services and amenities beyond standard treatment to help enhance your experience and secure your sober future, including:
- Aftercare services for planning and assistance
- Medical maintenance support
- Assistance with continued education efforts
- Relapse prevention support
- Optional faith-based rehab counseling
- Focus on wellness, including yoga and guided meditation
- Recreational therapy
- Weekly community events and outings
What’s The Difference Between Residential And Outpatient Rehab?
Both residential and outpatient programs for the treatment of drug addiction use the same therapies and holistic programs. However, a residential program involves living full-time at our facility while receiving life-changing therapies and treatments. In a healing space that’s free of negative influences, you can turn all of your attention to recovery from drug addiction. An outpatient program, on the other hand, is designed to allow greater flexibility for work or caregiving obligations. Clients return home each day at the end of treatment and return on a daily or weekly basis, depending on their level of dependence and recovery program.
How Long Does Rehab Take?
The complex disease of addiction is one that requires extensive treatment to defeat. Medical research recommends that, in order to maximize treatment, those new to recovery spend at least 90 days in rehab programs and aftercare services.
With the suggested treatment length in mind, you can expect to take part in programs ranging from one month to three months in length. Through a combination of residential, outpatient and aftercare services, you can gain the optimal effect of accredited treatment for drug addiction.
- 30-Day Rehab
At Hope Canyon in San Diego, you can receive life-changing treatment in our 30-day residential rehab program. It is the ideal program to get you started on your long-term recovery journey as it provides ample support during the crucial early stages of abstinence. The program incorporates all of the evidence-based therapies and other aspects of a whole-patient approach to addiction treatment that is needed to help you rebuild your life.
- 60-Day Rehab
Like our 30-day program, Hope Canyon’s 60-day residential rehab program can help you to develop coping skills for stress, undergo the changes that are needed in your behavior and thinking, and build the motivation to help you achieve long-term sobriety. However, with a 60-day program, you will gain even more benefit from this supportive treatment because you will have even more time with us in our therapeutic environment.
- 90-Day Long-Term Rehab
The longest treatment program that we offer at Hope Canyon is our three-month rehab program. Our 90-day drug addiction treatment program at our residential rehab facility provides you with compassionate support in our healing environment, as well as the evidence-based methods of treatment that are known to be effective at treating addiction. This traditional approach is coupled with alternative treatment methods such as yoga and recreational therapy.